Vision and Values
At Little Harrowden Community Primary School we promote achievement in all areas and from all members of our community. We respect and value each person as unique. We work together to create an active, caring and high quality environment that encourages self-sustaining lifelong learning. We strongly believe in the Trust wide mission ‘ where children always come first’.
We have a focus on 'expectations' at Little Harrowden which are based around the values of Kindness, Respect, Responsibility and Resilience. We reflect on our actions using the questions:
- Is it kind?
- Is it right?
- Is it safe?
At Little Harrowden, we embrace the values of our Trust, InMAT.
- Inclusion – improving education for everyone
- Integrity – we are consistently open, honest, ethical and genuine
- Initiative – courage to always seek a better way to a better future
- Inspiring – we use our drive and commitment to energise, engage and inspire
- Involvement – encouraging our community to take ownership and responsibility